- definition from wikipedia of course
My kata tonight:
- take ten photos (in this case from my own collection)
- assemble without much selection beyond an instinctive notion of what "goes together"
- add words in a way that ties them together and brings out double meanings in the imagery
The aim is to practise the form and mechanics of comics rather than to say anything really deep
- repetition of colour and layout to top & tail it
- "prepared" has a double meaning
- silent panel on p3
- repeated horses, nests, circles
What worked for you?