Tuesday 28 October 2014

How many Buffalo does it take to influence the course of history?

SPOILER: The answer is 8. Read the strip to find out why...

What started out as a straightforward attempt at explaining the Buffalo sentence that I posted about on Friday has turned into ... erm ... something else. You'll just have to read it, I'm at a loss to explain it.



Tongue firmly in cheek here. If you happen to look like Karl Marx and go get a buffalo tattoo on your forehead as a result of reading this blog, don't come crying to me!

(Clarification - I meant that you look like Karl Marx anyway, and then get a buffalo tattoo after reading this blog ... if you do develop a resemblance to Karl Marx after reading this blog, come and tell me about it, we may be onto something!)

No comments:

Post a Comment