Friday 16 October 2015

Kendal Ahoy!

I'm heading up to Kendal tomorrow to do three things:

  • run Improvised Comics corner, in the lobby of the Brewery Arts
  • promote/sell my new book "Voices of the Other Day"
  • drop in on my exhibition "What Is Home?" at the Foyer Cafe / YWCA Kendal

Improvisation

If you want to join in some crazy / unpredictable / deep & meaningful fun, find me in the lobby of brewery arts. I have a glowing cosmic egg, sticky labels, and lots of bandages this year!

Books

If you want to buy either of my books, I'll have copies with me in Improv corner, 72pp full colour US Letter for only £6 each, or £11 for both. 
The smaller book "What Is Home?" (40pp half-letter) is £4, all proceeds to YWCA Kendal, and will be on sale at the clocktower, and at the Foyer Cafe exhibition.


Exhibition

The exhibition covers 7metres x 2metres of curved glass, with approx. 80 comic panels, and is readable from the inside and the outside. You ain't seen nothing like this before!

The Foyer Cafe will be open this weekend, and selling comic-themed cakes.





No comments:

Post a Comment